How it Works:
- STEP 1: Complete our online order form and pay the flat legal fee of $950.
- STEP 2: Within 5 business days, we will complete your comprehensive trademark search and e-mail you the results.
- STEP 3: A trademark attorney will provide you with a phone consultation regarding the results of your trademark search, and, answer any other questions relating to your trademark application.
- STEP 4: A trademark attorney will personally draft your trademark application and send it for your final review.
- STEP 5: Your trademark application is filed, at which time you will pay the filing fee, which is $350 per class of goods/services, to the US Governmen
- ITEM 1: A comprehensive federal, state and common law trademark search to ensure no pre-existing trademark could cause the denial of your application. To conduct your trademark search, we use CORSEARCH software, an industry leading trademark search software..
- ITEM 2: A complimentary second comprehensive trademark search if the first search finds a potential conflict for your trademark.
- ITEM 3: An opinion letter, drafted by a trademark attorney, explaining the trademark search results.
- ITEM 4: Telephone consultation with a trademark attorney regarding the search results and trademark application.
- ITEM 5: Drafting and filing of your federal trademark application.
- ITEM 6: Tracking of your trademark application once filed with the US Government.
- ITEM 7: Responding to any non-substantive Office Actions on your behalf.
- ITEM 8: Mailing your trademark registration certificate upon receipt from the US Government.